Thursday, December 4, 2008

Convoy to Portsmouth Now Recruiting!




Hey all. If you know anything about anything concerning craft beer, you know that Portsmouth Brewing's Kate the Great is due out on February 9th. And if you want to get your hands on a couple of bottles, you'll have to show up at the brewery pretty damn early.

My desire for this beer has gone beyond longing and transferred into my unconscious mind. I now have a biological compulsion to hunt and consume this beer. And humans aren't very good at hunting by themselves, so I was looking for a few beer hunters who might want to make a road trip. I'm thinking we drum up enough beer fans and make a central Mass. convoy to Portsmouth. Deck out the cars, tailgate, the whole nine.

Anyone coming from the South of Portsmouth who is interested in making a damn fool of him- or herself is more than welcome to drop me a line.

With a beery disposition,

--MS

No comments: